options-intelligence

Discussion in 'Options' started by copa8, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No such corporation registered in his state of florida. He filed for bankruptcy two years "after" he started this business, guess he couldn't even make enough to pay his bills or register his company. So, doing business without a license, claiming to be a corporation when there is none registered in Florida, and his so called record is not a record at all. Unless you have a crystal ball, you will never get those returns because he just captures the highest possible profit had you followed his suggestions and if you took your profit at the very top. You know, somehow he uses a much different system in calculating his few losses, somehow he doesn't wait to see what the worst possible loss would be and enter that, somehow he manages to close the losses out for small losses, NOT any kind of bookkeeping I have ever seen. Maybe that's were WorldCom got their idea or Enron?? Anyone else have anything to say???

#11     Aug 13, 2005
  2. BOB ZOB

BOB ZOB

There is a bit of interest in that sites program. I will tell you what they do for FREE... It's simple, they use the 13 diferent stocks that are highly liquid. On the Friday before options expiration they typically buy the near the money CALL options sometime during the trading day. That gives a full 5 trading days for it to move hopfully up in value. Now they do say to consider waiting until the Monday before expiration Friday. These are a very short term play yet not totally a bad idea as there is the most activity in volatilaty on options due to the expiration date being near stimulate some stock volume activity. It's not a big secret, just a bunch of movement to position for profit. That can help swing it "if" it goes in your favor, "if"!! This strategy works anytime but better closer to expiration in large part as the Greeks effecting the options movement are minimumized when "time" is reduced. So, there you have it. They want $999.00 for that. It is a neat looking site once you're in it but why bother now you know what they do. They do not play every month. I was a former user of it when it was only 99 bucks. I recommend some technical analysis before you try their methods and just shotgun it on some Friday before expiration and hope it works out. Again, that strategy can work on a lot of other stocks too. A short term play like this WILL frazzel your nerves! Just like day trading does..

#12     Dec 19, 2005
  3. donzi

donzi

I purchased Options Intelligence over a year ago. The first month the money I made paid for the course. As far as contact I have emailed Dave on several occasions and he has always emailed me back. His picks and posted returns are from what I have witnessed is very well represented. I have lost money on some of the recommendations but looking back on those trades I bought outside of the recommended price, to greedy on my account. For the most part my experience with options intelligence has been very positive.

#13     Dec 28, 2005
  4. Hey Baron, Why you allow this SPAM thread to come back alive? Why haven't you 86 it months ago?

We're sick of stock options spam and sick of Poker spam as well!

Get with it, will ya...your not making the BIG BUCKS :) to sit around on your thumbs

#14     Dec 29, 2005
  5. donzi

donzi

Being new to this board I replied to a question someone had about a certain program and what my response was. As far as SPAM I did dig this up for you so you can understand what SPAM was:

Pronunciation: 'spam
    Function: noun
    Etymology: from a skit on the British television series Monty Python's Flying Circus in which chanting of the word Spam (trademark for a canned meat product) overrides the other dialogue
    : unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses

After reading the above you will see that no one was sent an email about anything. The post was just a reference point not good nor bad. You should try not to be such a simpleton

#15     Dec 29, 2005
  6. New to the board?

ROTFLMAO!!!

You know, it is very low class being a shill and a spammer but one additional thing you shills and spammers have in common is that you all are a bunch of LIARS!!!

Now go get lost before I lose my temper and smack you upside your head.

#16     Dec 29, 2005
  7. donzi

donzi

We its confirmed, after taking a pole and looking at your numerous posts that really dont say anything. Its understood that your an absolute MORON.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MORON

#17     Dec 29, 2005
  8. donzi

donzi

:D

#18     Dec 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.