Options Firms hiring traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by Barrybartlett, Apr 2, 2002.

1. if you can make money and protect it, then money will eventually find you.....you don`t need to go looking for work if you truly have the goods....you will start getting inquiries.....people talk.....people will notice if your account starts appreciating considerably....people notice success....and want to participate.

how many contracts are you trading per trade....and what kind of account are you working with as a base.......are these in the money, atm,otm strikes that you look to play? How long have you been trading with 100% success rate.....anybody could have been tradng 100% long options for the past 2 months and be raking in 5,000 a week....low volitility....and even dogs like yhoo, dell, chtr....all moving considerably higher every week it seems:)

Do what will impress the chicks.....the long ball right....:)

#41     Nov 25, 2006
  2. Great advice -- Wharton is the bomb. I have a buddy in that EMBA program and its simply the greatest thing ever invented. I would strongly recommend you look at this program as your 1st choice. All will ride on the GMAT for sure. You should go online and take a practice test and see what score you get. Your current 3.9GPA is a great accomplishment, but wont solely get you into Wharton. It all will mostly ride on doing very well on the GMAT.

#42     Nov 25, 2006
  3. RCMLLC

RCMLLC

I hope you guys know that this thread is 4.5 yrs old.

#43     Nov 25, 2006
  4. LOL - Thanks

last time I reply to posts at 3AM after being out all night.

#44     Nov 25, 2006
  5. Please let's stay on subject guys.

We're talking about contacting an options firm, Botta.

Never heard of them before I found this thread. Wondering if they are still around?

#45     Nov 25, 2006
  6. I find it interesting that if you look at this thread, right when everyone was talking about layoffs and firings(Jun/Jul) is right when the current bull run started...

#46     Nov 25, 2006
  7. Wow, a six week track record? You may want to contact SAC.

#47     Nov 25, 2006
  8. As you probably know, looks like their website is gone or changed. Here is their contact info if in fact they are still around:

Address
    440 South LaSalle Street
    Suite 3400
    Chicago, IL 60605
    Phone
    (312) 260-5100

CEO Kevin Luthringhausen

#48     Nov 25, 2006
  9. Thanks

#49     Nov 25, 2006
  10. The bright guy probably retired by now. :D

#50     Nov 27, 2006