Options education question

Discussion in 'Options' started by jodistrict, Dec 26, 2011.

1. IVtrader

IVtrader

yes I'm familiar with Dan Sheridan's program. as there are individuals in this thread that clearly are prejudiced against mentoring( or know much less than they claim about options trading), just contact me privately. and be advised that the returns you seek are very aggressive and not very real

jimr_77024@yahoo.com1234 (munged address). put "questions about Dan" in subject line of your email. I have no arrangements or relationships with Dan that benefit me financially from talking about him or his program

#21     Dec 27, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why would we be prejudiced against a guy selling something that he doesn't even use himself. A guy who made all "his" money making dollar wide markets on the floor. You know, I always like to see the cook eat his own food every once and a while.

#22     Dec 27, 2011
  3. +1

In road-cycling we had a saying. Strong, light, cheap. Pick two. (Attributed to Keith Bontrager).

#23     Dec 27, 2011

4. jodistrict ........ I suggest you post any questions on the board. IVtrader is up to no good by requesting that you contact him privately.

#24     Dec 28, 2011
  5. IVtrader

IVtrader

forexforex

and exactly how have you helped the poster with his inquiry? (you've had to look up what an certain trade is on wikipedia. and your "research" was limited to reading an Internet ad from the option training organization).

you and BWolinski must be drinking buddies

#25     Dec 28, 2011
  6. Helpful post #1

Helpful post #2

[​IMG]
    41,858 people like this.

#26     Dec 28, 2011
  7. Today i was watching a movie where in someone says something like "when there is a gold rush but no real gold; there is still a lot of money to be made selling shovels".

Thats what ICs are all about; atleast the way a few folks teach/market them. They are pretty good for the books of your online broker and floor brokers (good commisions and spreads :)).

That said, there are times to use them. But the reason to put them is definitely not because you dont have any edge in direction; quite the opposite; you need to know that price will stay in that given range during a particular time period to make it a profitable trade (dont forget you need to over come commisions also on both sides). If you just put them on because you have no particular reason.. you are going to be miserable because they will go both up and down and you wont like either.

-gariki

#27     Dec 29, 2011