Options Education - Got a Website / Book / PDF You Like? Post It Up

Discussion in 'Options' started by easymon1, Feb 21, 2021.

1. I signed out another options book from my local library. The title is "The Options Edge". Ironically enough, there are TWO separate books about options which use the EXACT same title (how do they get away with it?). The one I'm reading now is the one published by Wiley. It's much better than I thought, and gets right into the mathematical details (which I like).

I'm still early in the book, and it's already getting into the full understanding of Phi. I'll include an example here. So far, no complaints.

61ZpAm5KMnL.jpg

812489KG8LL.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 11.16.58 AM.png

#131     Feb 15, 2022
  2. Alright, I found this oldie at the local library. Though I'm not fully sure if this one should be avoided at all costs (I'm still reading early into it), lol.

The 100% Return Options Trading Strategy

100%.jpg

Well if that doesn't already sound suspect... apparently it's possible you can double your money each year by selling what appears to be iron-condors on OEX.

And how exactly does this give such great returns? Simple, you just look for a 'signal' on live TV (or a subscription service) to see when the upticks or downticks tell you that someone on wall street is using a SELL or a BUY program, and you ride the wave. :sneaky:

Really simple... and you have the Welles-Wilder & Stochastics to back you up.

In any case, since I'm still reading the book, here's some comments on Amazon from those who have. They don't seem to be too positive. Haha!

And this guy seems pretty short yet blunt:

:strong:

#132     Feb 18, 2022
  3. easymon1

easymon1

Only the exceptionally fantastic books please.
    For those, just the amazon link is sufficient. Thanks
    Maybe you should start the thread- Krakenites Reading Room?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    #133     Feb 19, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

5. easymon1

easymon1

#135     Feb 21, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/swing-trading-buying-call-options.365870/#post-5566611

#136     Mar 22, 2022
    tradingpoker likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Using Options as Shares of Stock
    "Options don’t have to be options. By understanding the art and science of options trading, you can make options behave like shares of stock– but for far less cost and much bigger advantages."

https://stephenbigalow.com/blog/category/options/

#137     Apr 3, 2022
    tradingpoker likes this.
  8. This book is very practical, covering theory and practical examples of how to manage the strategies in trouble. Available here on Amazon.

#138     Apr 7, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

10. easymon1

easymon1

#140     Apr 17, 2022