Options cockblock.

Discussion in 'Options' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Whats up with those? I put in a sell order for 58 SPY options contracts and then some cockblock gets in front with a 2-4 order at a penny or two less.

I had to wait like 30-40 minutes to get filled, but the little shit would have his little 4 order there in front just holding up traffic.

Whats up with that. It made the work day longer than I wanted waiting in line.

2. if human flash at him, if robot game it using the head fake. If you trade a forex cross on interbank, you would see those "assholes" a lot.

3. Never traded Forex, but this little dipshit was a NOM options participant. He eventually got bored and pulled out, never got filed those 4 and I eventually got my fill a few minutes later.

No harm, I already did the numbers on paper and I figured he was playing games and left it at that.

4. If the "little" order was a penny less than your offer, you would not get a fill till he get's his. If he wasn't getting a fill, you wouldn't get one either. So what's the problem?

I don't trade stocks, but do this all the time on CL & ES options. Land my little order bang in the middle of bid / ask. I suppose people are cursing me too :D