Options charts/ history

Discussion in 'Options' started by matt5555, Sep 28, 2003.

1. matt5555

matt5555

Where can I find a price history (say of the last 2 weeks ) of stock options? I'm also looking for charts (intraday if possible)

I currently have eSignal but can not do it.

Thanks

2. QuoteTracker can do up to 5 day charts, updated real-time. You would have to have a datafeed that supports options and preferably backfill. The ones that have backfill as well as options quotes are IQFeed, myTrack, Money.net, and CyberTrader

Jerry Medved
    http://www.quotetracker.com

3. matt5555

matt5555

Thanks. I am a registered QuoteTracker user (even though I have eSignal ) and I do have money.net however I do not have the backfill anymore.

Any other ideas?

4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I use Datek data feed & does not get the option chart. This is the message:
    MarketScreen does not offer the charting of derivitives.

6. Not sure what MarketScreen message has to do with QuoteTracker charting - you did not get that message from QuoteTracker. DATEK supports option quotes, so you can use it for intraday charting. Just enter the symbol either as +SYMBOL or O.DLQ.DY format. DATEK Backfill does not support options though.

7. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I got that message by clicking option chain, select ing an option & clicking the Chart button.

8. zxcv1fu, QuoteTracker does not support streaming option chains at this time. The "Option Chain" menu item is a link to a browser window. Thats outside of QT and is in no way integrated. To get streaming charts, enter the symbols for the options into the QuoteTracker portfolio as I previously indicated.

9. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

The symbol for QQQ 34 Oct put is QQQVVH. Is it the correct symbol to enter in QT? Will I then get the option chart from Datek datafeed?

10. No. The symbol for QQQ 34 October Put is QAVVH, not QQQVVH. Using DATEK datafeed, you can enter either:
    +QAVVH

or

O.QAV.VH

#10     Sep 29, 2003