Options basics...

Discussion in 'Options' started by never lose ever, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Hi I heard from a member of this forum that trading options is the best way to go with a rather small amount of capital(2-3k). I have read into options and truthfully I am completely lost. I really would like to get into trading and I see options as a way to get into the game. Please help me on my ongoing endeavor... And also can you refrain from making jokes about my username its a joke and there's no way for me to change it so please...

2. Wrong.

3. Roark

Roark

Go with futures. No pattern day trade rule and low margin requirements.

4. If you do the math you will see that with such a small amount of capital you could only make about $400 a month using a conservative strategy. Also, one bad week could pretty much wipe you out.

I'm starting with 10K and I consider that to be the absolute minimum imo.

5. spindr0

spindr0

Have you considered trying crossword puzzles??

6. ET99

ET99

that's a good one

7. in trading, nothing is impossible so you can do what you want, just take care with your money LOL

8. ptrjon

ptrjon

I think there's a greater chance that if you play world of warcraft, you'll have more fun and more money.

9. JPope

JPope

I saw some genuinely helpful responses the last time you asked for help...I would reread through those and take some initiative on the outside chance you're actually serious about this endeavor.