Optionetics

Discussion in 'Options' started by mauzj, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Here is my $100 options course (4 books) in three levels:

1. Read through the hype of Wall St. Money Machine and memorize the the foundations of options but only after promising yourself you won't sign up for a seminar.
    2. Read both of Fontanill's options books and further become familiar with options taking prior notice the website synopsis' are in large part obsolete.
    3. Read one of the two large, much encompassing, books by Larry McMillan and complete the marathon read with understanding.

Estimated time to fully absorb all four books is around 4 weeks, but this is just the theory part. Once these are fully digested most other options books can be absorbed in less than 2 hours.

To know when to buy options figure out when to buy the underlying. To know when to sell options break the market in to statistical analyis.

#51     Mar 28, 2003
  2. I agree with this COMPLETELY.

#52     Mar 28, 2003
  3. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

True that it takes time to digest the information whether you learn from books/training. Roman is not built in one day.

#53     Mar 28, 2003
  4. True, but Optionetics, while teaching some useful things, is in my opinion misleading and unethical. If you want to give these guys your $$ fine. You will learn something. It will be overpriced, you will see a bunch of people sitting around you who don't have a prayer at becoming successful options traders and you will be asked to plop down even more $$ for more misleading products, but you will learn a some things about options.

#54     Mar 31, 2003
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I think the only people can comment are those who have taken their classes. It is not fair for anyone post the movie without watching the movie. As far as the value which is depending on each individual also.

Anyway this will be my last post in this issue.

#55     Mar 31, 2003
  6. I AM talking from first hand experience. Are you?!

#56     Mar 31, 2003