Optionetics

Discussion in 'Options' started by mauzj, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Trajan

Trajan

LOL

#21     Mar 21, 2003
  2. Trajan

Trajan

Heck, I'd do it for beers. Then again, that would be more expensive than Optionetics, maybe the course is not such a bad deal from that perepsective.

#22     Mar 21, 2003
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

from some outfit called quantum something, they sell straddles method, here is how the guarantee works, you are required to take certain number of trades according to their criteria, then they will refund you if you didn't make money. you will quickly figure out that you don't want to lost large amount to get a small amount back.

#23     Mar 21, 2003
  4. Hey bro, where in CA do you live? Please PM me if you would rather not post here.

#24     Mar 21, 2003
  5. The guarantee is very difficult to collect on.

#25     Mar 21, 2003
  6. Trajan

Trajan

#26     Mar 21, 2003
  7. you call these these hucksters an "excellent education"??? gimme a break

you're either

a) a total newb and still very, very uninformed
    b) work for them
    c) trying to rationalize the $4k you just flushed down the drain

their website REEKS of typical snakoil speak.. .absolutely reeks of it

"super-powerful Optionetics Master Trading Plan" hahaha
    "George, the Master.."
    "Apply George's 5-minute success formula so you can make money working only 5 minutes a day" LOL

and SO much more... freakin hell, i cannot believe people can be SO cosmically stupid to fall for this crap

here's what you learn at their Advanced 3day seminar:

"Components of option pricing:
    -delta
    -theta
    -gamma
    -vega"

"what is implied volatility"

THIS is 'advanced'? then what the hell do they talk about during their basic seminar?

my god, this business is too good to be true... you mean there are enough suckers out there that these guys can run this $4k show every week? holy crap..

there's your problem right there.

#27     Mar 22, 2003
  8. Sunfair

Sunfair

As stated numerous time before in these threads: if someone stumbles on a "system" that actually works you won't hear about it on the seminar circuit. Also, even if taught a good trading strategy or method you still have to trade against the "pros". Or look at it like Tiger Woods teaching you everything he knows in a week, then next week play a round with Jack, Tom, and Lee at $100 a stroke.

#28     Mar 22, 2003
  9. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Daniel_m:
    I dislike you to be too emotional in attacking me (you're either

a) a total newb and still very, very uninformed
    b) work for them
    c) trying to rationalize the $4k you just flushed down the drain)

Everyone is allowed to have his/her opinion. I am objective & do not qualify for any of your 3 condition. I only have been in their free seminars & web site. Still think their education is good since I know people took them.

I assume that you have not even personally taken their class recently (since you do not know their discounted rate), then you are not in the position to judge. Do you have bad trades or had hot pepper for breakfast? Your opinion is not justified. One more un-justified comment from you, I will put you in my Ignore list. I am here to share/learn from fellow traders only, will not take negative emotional non-sense.

I also get the free education from:

http://www.21stcenturyinvestor.com/page/education/tco/courses/?x=webtc

#29     Mar 22, 2003
  10. Trajan

Trajan

What we are trying to do is save people a lot of money. Traders a cantankerous lot, unless Daniel_m spammed you with his own educatioanl service, it may be a good idea to take his passion to heart.

#30     Mar 22, 2003