Optionetics vs. Optionvue

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Norm, Sep 25, 2005.

1. taowave

taowave

If you are just starting out in options,do yourself a favor and spend $100 on nattenburg and macmillan..Then get yourself a CHEAP options calculator/simualtor...

The CBOE has one for free,i am looking at OptionStar which is pretty reasonable and can operate on delayed feeds.As i am evaluating it,i will hold off on reccomending it..

As for Optionetics,do yourself a favor and save your money.

#41     Sep 20, 2006
  2. drorlevi

drorlevi

#42     Feb 28, 2009
  3. pengw

pengw

#43     Aug 9, 2009
  4. taowave

taowave

Checked out your product..It is excellent!No doubt the best value on the market:)

#44     Aug 12, 2009
  5. We have been thinking hard about letting Optons Lab support unlimited legs, but we keep asking ourselves how many options traders trade more than four legs at a time. Can you name one Options strategy that need more than four legs ? Heard of Slingshot ???

If you can name one, have you actually traded it ?

#45     Aug 12, 2009
  6. AsperMM

AsperMM

Dear forum visitors !!!

Is it correct to state that Option Vue and Optionetics are the best programms for analysis of options?

All I want is just a "yes or no" question :)

Andrey

#46     Aug 18, 2009
  7. MTE

MTE

NO!

#47     Aug 18, 2009
  8. I have been using the Options Lab for a while and quite like it, the feature it does not have is something like options scanner.

Does the OptionsVue support that ?

#48     Aug 19, 2009
  9. AsperMM

AsperMM

As I know, yes. OptionVue provides with Trade Finder http://www.optionvue.com/overvue_tradefinder.htm

And I like the feature much. What programs might heve the same functions?

#49     Aug 21, 2009

10. Thanks, I am also looking for something like IB's scanner.

#50     Aug 21, 2009