Optionetics vs. Optionvue

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Norm, Sep 25, 2005.

1. 9999

#31     Feb 16, 2006
  2. just21

just21

#32     Feb 16, 2006
  3. Guy,

If you subscribe to Optionetic's Platinum software, you will receive a manual. When you read it, you will know how to use the software.

That's not the same thing as teaching you how to trade. For that you can take a course, read books and/or find a mentor.

If a trader does papertrading, then graduates to very small trades, there's a chance he/she will survive.

I also think that $5k for a 2-3 day class is too expensive.

Brooks

#33     Feb 19, 2006
  4. ozzy

ozzy

I have to disagree with everyone here. I think its a very good idea to spend 5K on a two day course.

This two day ass raping will teach you to WAKE THE FUCK UP and restrain yourself from feeding the machine.

Like I said before in a thread I recently started "Your all gay" and if you pay for these courses you deserve to get it up the ass.

Later Suckas.

#34     Feb 19, 2006
  5. LOL.

Went to a seminar a few weeks ago with a lot of 'optionetics' grads. Amazing what they did not know and had no clue they didn't know. No offense to anyone, but they all seemed like a bunch of late night informercial watchers looking for someone to tell them what to do. I could see them all attending the next get rich quick condo flipping seminar. Guess that's why they pay the $5000 and keep paying whatever 'optionetics' wants.

I'm not sure if the average 'optionetics' person makes money. Do you have to wait until 'elite' level before they give you the secret handshake. :)

Just my opinions.

#35     Mar 18, 2006
  6. 1. Do these or any options software allow you to assign variables to all option prices?
    2. Can you then input the option prices of all strikes and all months into a custom user macro or spreadsheet?
    3. Can you graph these option prices in 3 dimensions (strike, month, greeks)?

#36     Mar 19, 2006
  7. WD40

WD40

8. WD40

WD40

you can download the manual and get all the detail:
    http://platinum.optionetics.com/pdfdown3.htm

#38     Mar 19, 2006
  9. taowave

taowave

Lawrence,does neo integrate with any option programs???

#39     Sep 20, 2006
  10. IMHO, the OV period of free support is very short and after that, the cost of support per hour is very high.

There are some very large option traders also using Optionetics. I don't know about MMs.

Best thing is for someone to try both.

Brooks

#40     Sep 20, 2006