optionetics dvds for swap

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daytrademargin, Apr 10, 2007.

1. If interested then instant message me and let me know what you have for swap. Download swap only. Not for sale. Only trade/swap.

2. Publicly advertising for fellow software pirates... smart move.

3. Shut the F*CK UP!!! Yes it is a smart move. Whoever pays for this crap software is wasting their money. The software isn't worth 2cents. People share software downloads all the time. Obviously you are a SELFISH peice of S*IT and don't share. That is why you said that. Get lost you SELFISH LOSER!!

4. I can offer Madonna's "Like a Virgin" single. Very little wear. I think you're getting the best of this deal.

Edit: I retract my offer.

5. Agree.

When you see the rules to many top systems that go for big $$$, you would laugh. Anyone buying a system from a vendor is an idiot.

6. Late Apex was apparently correct. The attitude says it all. Once a thief...

7. ALSO:
    Take this to a car dealer: "Whoever pays for a crap American car is wasting their money... People steal cars all the time..." (etc.)

8. Perhaps you should switch from perennial paper trading to sales as a logical career choice.

Publicly offering to swap illegal file copies not just of any pirated software, but only those few, select products that have been carefully pre-screened to qualify as crap, a waste of money and not worth 2 cents -- and proudly describing them as such, as part of an impossible-to-resist sales pitch -- can only be a mark of a true, top-notch, naturally gifted future sales pro. With your innate talent, you'll go far in sales as a profession.

9. Joab

Joab

Swap away my friend vendors like optionetics deserve to have there stuff floating all over the internet for free.

10. SarahG

SarahG

But he isn't a salesman. He's a daytrader. You a salesman? You poor guy. What kind of salesman are you? Insurance sales? Encyclopedia sales? Door to door vacuum cleaner sales? Used car salesman? LOL.

#10     Apr 13, 2007