Optionetics course worth the money?

Discussion in 'Options' started by jgmplants, Jun 16, 2007.

1. jgmplants

jgmplants

I have signed up for, but not comitted to their 2 day course in options trading. Is it worth the $3495 or should I look elsewhere? I am obviously new to options trading.

2. mde2004

mde2004

better off throwing money away on wide bid/ask spreads. Try it and let us know how much knowledge and money it helps you make. :D

3. ssmegner

ssmegner

Depending on your skill level, Optionetics has some decent information. But to get to the advanced stuff you are looking at a series of courses in the $35,000 USD range. There are a lot of better routes to get better information much cheaper.

4. decent information but not worth the money.

Buy Fontanills' books for under $100 combined used and you get more than enough and you save $3,000.

5. 35K for advanced options training? Whaaaa? :confused: :confused:

Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the business, trading options for a living. Teaching is no risk, high reward, which is better r/r than trading, that's for sure.

6. Does this include high class call girl service?

7. I just got an offer to take the 2 day course for $2495.

BTW, they also push their software and data service, which I think is about $60/month. I forget how much the S/W is, but it's probably in the hundreds of $$$.

8. jgmplants

jgmplants

Do you know why they offered it for less than the going rate? :confused:

9. dsss27

dsss27

10. Maybe because I went to one of their 2 hour sales seminars last year and haven't signed up yet.

#10     Jun 17, 2007