Optional777

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Tempest meet teapot.

#11     Jun 2, 2009

2. Yep. What better cover for furthering the cause of fascism.

#12     Jun 2, 2009
  3. there is smthg fundamentally wrong with you people.

if this represents the extent and ability of the common human intellect on this planet..

we stand no chance. never did :eek:

never seen a bigger bunch of screeching minkeys :D

#13     Jun 2, 2009
  4. I don't think this shows Obama is a neocon. I think it shows Bush is a statist.

BTW, how does it feel to be an Obama Kool Aid drinker? I mean we heard how smart he was and how dumb Bush was. How come Obama is adopting all the Bush policies that he railed against? How can this be?

#14     Jun 2, 2009
  5. I found him!

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 2, 2009
  6. So lets see here.

I say Obama is adopting Bush's policies.

You say I am out of my mind.

I give you around 10 recent actions Obama has taken that show evidence of Obama adopting Bush's policies.

You completely and unsurprisingly ignore my post.

I don't get it. Are you hoping conservatives will stay in denial about Obama so you can stay in denial about Obama? Radical bias and illogical politics at its finest.

#16     Jun 2, 2009
  7. If I had listed just one controversial policy that Obama had adopted from Bush then you would be right. In reality though Obama has adopted and strengthened Bush's entire foreign policy.

#17     Jun 2, 2009
  8. Hard to argue with the below. Plus, in addition to continuing the war criminal policies of Bush, he has shown himself to be hopelessly pro-business, emptying the US treasury into a host of loser corporations.

#18     Jun 3, 2009
  9. saxon

saxon

Ressie, old man...you disappoint me. So now Obama is a war criminal too??

Don't you get it? War is hell. War itself is the enemy, aimed at the annihilation of the human species. There are no criminals in war; only accomplices.

#19     Aug 5, 2009
  10. Obama is a big, wet fart.

Those who hoped he'd be for sane regulation of insane, out of f**king control bad actors, killing America...well...you could not possibly be more disappointed, could you?

#20     Aug 5, 2009