Optional777

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Jun 1, 2009.

1. where is he?

why isn't he posting?

i hope he's ok :confused:

he's the best thread starter P&R had

best liberal ET has! :eek:

2. I just saw a picture of him in a thread in chit chat. He was in the middle of the street and had been run over. He looks like he was some kind of river otter. Now he is just roadkill.

3. i miss his new threads.

he kept us up to date on the important issues of the day

:confused:

and another thing his new threads provoked creative thought. made us look at ourselves

4. Probably back in rehab, or at the latest scientology retreat.

5. How does bias politics provoke creative thought? There is nothing less creative.

By the way most of your hardcore Obama supporters have moved on because they are all starting to realize that Obama is a big neocon in disguise.

6. your out of your mind.

obama is no neocon.

he has made some tough choices on a freaking mess he inherited i'll grant you that!

7. I don't know about "hardcore," but I'm guessing that a fair number of Obama supporters here have probably had their fill of Stormfront for a while.

8. You might want to take a look at the reality of things.

Obama announces that all interrogations must comply with the Army Field Manual but then has his CIA Director announce that he will seek greater interrogation authority whenever it is needed and convenes a task force to determine which enhanced interrogation methods beyond the Field Manual should be authorized.

Obama makes a melodramatic showing of ordering Guantanamo closed but then re-creates its systematic denial of detainee rights in Bagram, and last month Secretary of Defense Gates hinted that up to 100 suspected terrorists would be detained without trial.

He railed against Bush's Guantanamo military commissions but then preserved them with changes that are plainly cosmetic.

Obama has been at least as aggressive as Bush was in asserting radical secrecy doctrines in order to prevent courts from ruling on illegal torture and spying programs and to block victims from having a day in court.

He has continued and even "ramped up" so-called "targeted killings" in Pakistan and Afghanistan which have predictably caused more collateral damage to innocent civilians.

He has maintained not only Bush's rendition policy but also the standard used to determine to which countries a suspect can be rendered, and has kept Bush's domestic surveillance policies in place and unchanged.

Most of all, he has emphatically endorsed the Bush/Cheney paradigm that we are engaged in a "war" against Terrorists -- with all of the accompanying presidential "war powers" -- rather than the law enforcement challenge that John Kerry, among others, advocated.

Just minutes ago he endorsed Republican John McHugh for Army secretary who favors keeping Gitmo open.

The guy is a neocon.

9. Tom B

Tom B

More than likely they are attending a Black Panther meeting.

10. Yes but I think the Obama supporters would be more energized to enter the stormfront against the limbots only if Obama's actions correlated with their beliefs. I think the left is just beginning to see the reality of who Obama is. The reality is that Obama favors the most controversial policies of the last 8 years.

It is what it is.

#10     Jun 2, 2009