Optional777/Z10's latest bender...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't, didn't like the post/poster that is. That was the topic at the time wasn't it?

Amazing how you dream up out of context shit and think it's funny. Did you learn that from all your economics books?

#61     Jun 15, 2010
  2. I just followed the chronology in which you participated to its conclusion. You may wish to have a look at it again.

#62     Jun 15, 2010
  3. Haha the troll playbook is pretty damn accurate. Anyway I understand your point, and I guess it most likely won't happen. I just really can't see how it would have a net negative impact on the site.

#63     Jun 15, 2010
  4. If the creature is already fantasizing about sex with kids, better it be goat kids than the other kind.

#64     Jan 14, 2011
  5. whats funny about that is how irrelevant it'd be since the opinions would be from the equivalent of alot of mutant minded high school kids. Look in the mirror dickhead.

#65     Jan 14, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

isn't he the same guy that had 19,000 posts with a different handle before? Insulting garbage non-stop, the guy is a sewer from hell that dumps right onto our screens... if he is indeed the same guy, somebody [that actually didn't have him on ignore] determined that his main beef is that he is not allowed to have sex with children...

#66     Jan 15, 2011
  7. stu

stu

... what is this? From peilthetraveler, the self-righteous "creature" who expressed as reasonable by means of perverted religious belief, that it is acceptable for tens of thousands of children to die rather than get medical assistance because they may have grown up to become rapists and murderers.

• "I really have to wonder what goes on in someone’s mind that those thoughts ..... even enter a persons mind. I mean, im my opinion, to say something like that, a person really has to be demented. Those kinds of statements do not enter the thoughts of normal thinking human beings. I know he probably thinks he is being funny, but its really sick on his part to have those thoughts in the first place."

One obscenity critisizing another.

#67     Jan 15, 2011