Optional777/Z10's latest bender...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I'm well aware of the history. It is you who seem to be oblivious to the present. Now how about a signature "LOL!" from you just to put a ribbon on it?

#51     Jun 15, 2010
  2. Thanks for overestimating me, but if anyone around here has the ability to influence Baron toward making changes to this site, it sure isn't me.

And in a way I can't really blame him for being so reluctant to change anything. This site has attained a very high degree of financial success (more than most people think), and to shake up the status quo by altering Elite Trader's structure in any way puts Baron at risk of committing a 'new coke' type error that could jeopardize everything he's built around here. From Baron's perspective; It ain't broke and he has no reason to 'fix' it.

#52     Jun 15, 2010
  3. What's your best guess? And what kind of a valuation model would you use to put a number on ET?

#53     Jun 15, 2010
  4. Suuuure you are well aware of the history. Your not an american, not in america, so you don't know shit about US history obviously... Which is why you just accused righties of being Klansmen, when in fact the KKK was an arm of the democratic party!! You don't know shit, and have been caught yet again talking out of your ass...

Oh yeah...

LOL

#54     Jun 15, 2010
  5. Hot damn! A ribbon and a bow.

#55     Jun 15, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

-

#56     Jun 15, 2010
  7. Well, that was quick. Perhaps now might be a good time for a breath mint.

#57     Jun 15, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, you're not going to try and kiss me are you?

#58     Jun 15, 2010
  9. No, but thanks for asking. That aside, consider the chronology:
    Judging by the big negative, I figured you didn't like it when you tried it. However, since you have no inclination to even consider a breath mint after the fact, I now remain unconvinced of that conclusion.

#59     Jun 15, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, you going to buy ET and ban all the US conservatives?

#60     Jun 15, 2010