Optional777/Z10's latest bender...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Maybe, but at least I have the balls to post under the same username every day, as opposed to hiding behind a new alias every few months like you do. Hmmm... I wonder what that says about you?

You learned long ago that you're in way over your head with me, junior. Surprised that you keep coming back for more.

#31     Mar 6, 2010

2. Not familiar with his views and don't really care. He occasionally posts lewd, cursing posts with inflammatory tone. Very troll-like.

#32     Mar 6, 2010
  3. Don't worry, Mom0, logic isn't this teenager's strong point. He'll follow with a smiley or two in a second, and he'll think that wins the day.

#33     Mar 6, 2010
  4. I certainly hope your trading is better that your posts.

#34     Mar 6, 2010
  5. I rest my case.

#35     Mar 6, 2010

6. And I rest mine. By the way sounds like you have had these runs-ins quite frequently with others. Calling people teenagers and so forth.

#36     Mar 6, 2010
  7. Back to the topic at hand.

#37     Mar 6, 2010
  8. Just because I point out a few things that doesn't make sense, I am labelled as an alias? I have disagreed with Optional in the past, you can check the history. Just because I am labelled a 'liberal', doesn't mean that I agree or defend anything without a premise unlike the neocons here.

#38     Mar 6, 2010
  9. If you think someone is using multiple usernames, please PM me your suspected names. I will investigate. If they are found to be using multiple names, I will ban all of them.

#40     Jun 15, 2010