Optional777/Z10's latest bender...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 1, 2010.

1. byteme

byteme

I think objective observers can plainly see that this particular thread would not exist if it were not for the fact that Mom0/pH0x had previously proclaimed his interest in having sexual relations with farm animals.

It is not without irony then.

#21     Mar 5, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have no concept of logic hermit. In part it's how you've succumbed to a chronic case of liberalism. (not unlike a weak immune system)

But I digress.

I wanted to congratulate you on your well deserved and new found status as the official ET Art/Z10/Optional777/Troll apologist.

(just don't let it go to your head)

#22     Mar 5, 2010
  3. You're suddenly in pretty select company. The number of members who have acted as an apologist for a certain member here is very very low.

#23     Mar 6, 2010
  4. For the last time, pedophilia was not mentioned in Lucrum's posts, you are talking about an entirely different thread/post. You talked about fucking goats, he calls you out on it and now this picture is painted as he is fascinated with bestiality and then you justify it with his past comments on pedophilia.

Obviously you have an axe to grind with the guy and you can flame him anyway you want but as an outsider it doesn't make sense. I don't need any more explanations, I understand what you are trying to do here.

#24     Mar 6, 2010
  5. I didn't knew that Optional was zzz and I dont know whatever history he has here as I am pretty new to this section. I am just trying to understand the thread logic here, how does that make me an apologist. :confused:

#25     Mar 6, 2010
  6. Oooh, the evil liberalism, the cult that is more dangerous than Al-Qaeda. :p

#26     Mar 6, 2010
  7. Guys, I think we have a very interesting situation here. I have been reading a some posts this morning and it occurs to me that the member in question might easily have created a few other usernames over the years, knowing that he might well get banned again. I'm starting to get a sneaking feeling that I know what one of those usernames might be! Just try reading P & R and specifically the posts in this thread and the 'The Hypocrites: A Running Log' thread and see if you come up with anything. I might be wrong, but as I say, I just have a feeling...

The 'spelling/grammatical error' in this post is a bit of a giveaway, isn't it? Look at some of his other posts. Is this to be expected?

#27     Mar 6, 2010
  8. I came up with nothing. However, I do see some similarities between you and fkbshuites.

#28     Mar 6, 2010
  9. Story of your life.

#29     Mar 6, 2010

10. Lol. Better mine than yours.

#30     Mar 6, 2010