Option

Discussion in 'Options' started by rowenwood, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Yeah, I should always keep in mind the worst-worst. Those worsts that ride the coat-tails of bombings. Thus my best case and worst-worst case are par. And thus, if my worst-worst case comes true I'm back where I started at JUly 2003.

#11     Apr 12, 2004
  2. ==================
    Got the time;
    underlyimg stock doesnt look to resist much until $5 + but LUEH option is a trickier resistance read on May-decay.

If you didnt jump the gun on SPY @$115 entry;
    your 50% cash position still looks good all month & more.

:cool:

#12     Apr 13, 2004
  3. No I didn't jump the gun (but I do now have 2000 LU shares (cash, shares, same thing)). So you don't think LU will brake 5 this month? The history of LU suggests a pattern of extreme excelleration when the fifty and 13 meet then fast to slow dissipation from the peak ending in a wedge until the 50 and 13 meet. LU has been acting according to plan until it hit this 4.5 resistance.

Also, what are your overall views of the market and its direction?

"but LUEH option is a trickier resistance read on May-decay."

when do you think this option will peak if it does continue to accelerate. What at/or near LU option do you like more than this LUEH?

Once the spy brakes 115 what would you suggest buying of the LU options, LUGH?

#13     Apr 13, 2004
  4. =======================================
    Rowenwood;
    I give you a market opinion better than mine;
    DIA, SPY, QQQ, LU are nicely uptrending around 50 daily moving average.:cool:

Like the Sheldon Nattenberg part of my plan for now;
    mostly moderately bullish-

mostly long underlying stock.

Have to do some more study on stock indexes & derivatives before comments on LU options.

#14     Apr 14, 2004
  5. Thanks for the reassurace. It took a lot of self-control not to sell yesterday. I did manage to sell my shares at .05 cents down before I bought them back at .12 cents down. And I squeeked an .11 proftit on INTC.

I hope to gain a better and complete understanding of options soon after I finished my economics book. Hopefully this will be a happy educational experience in options trading.

So are you buyng Calls today? Are you buying LU calls?

#15     Apr 14, 2004
  6. SumJurk

SumJurk

Are you saying that if these calls expire worthless, you'll lose 50% of your account?

#16     Apr 14, 2004
  7. Yes, and yeah, you're a jerk.

#17     Apr 14, 2004
  8. SumJurk

SumJurk

LOL...nice guy. :D

#18     Apr 14, 2004
  9. Maybe you think you deserve praise and apreciation.

#19     Apr 14, 2004
  10. SumJurk

SumJurk

Sorry dude, I was just curious as to what money management and risk ideology you were using. Didn't mean to upset you, which apparently I have...:(

#20     Apr 14, 2004