option trend snake oil

Discussion in 'Options' started by wwatson1, Dec 2, 2014.

1. I usually receive allot of snake oil in my inbox, but I have noticed a strange trend towards snake oil sellers pushing options selling, anyone else's noticed this.

2. I try to send everyone 4 emails, none of them are spam as I sell a very high-level form of snake oil

1. how to make money in the market, ways to retire early!!
    2. how to trade and become rich at home!!!
    3. how to use futures and options to leverage your fortune!!! in 5 easy steps!!!
    4. how to refer your friends who didn't lose all their money like you did, following steps 1-3

For 100,000 i will show anyone how to sell options!!! secrets never taught before!!!

join my site today...... retire today and live the life you have always imagined but was afraid to pursue until i sent you an email dot com forward slash donate

3. don't you know, 90% of all options expire worthless. Selling options is a stream of income that will provide you and your loved ones with a high standard of poverty.

4. Sell options and receive a nice easy second income

5. most here dont even have a first income, panhandling and food stamps dont count

darwin666 likes this.
  6. What?? Food stamps definitely counts, as well as panhandling. That is money. money is money.....

7. This sounds addictive, how much the course will cost me? 5k? Any early bird discount?

8. If you give me the 5k I will show you how to make 3 thousand a month forever risk free and no effort

9. I think you mean "give me 5k a month"......

I can beat that easily......If you give me 200k, I can show you ways you could have turned that into 1 billion from buying and selling stocks in the past. Money back guarantee* *guarantee is for 1,000 only.

wwatson1 likes this.
  10. I will pay you back 200k after i make billion from your strategy, deal?

#10     Dec 3, 2014