Option Traders in the Stuart, Florida area

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jwms1988, Jul 19, 2019.

1. jwms1988

jwms1988

I would like to meet up with experienced traders to help me with option trading - I have been trading for about 3 years now, just enough to lose my butt. Any help would be greatly appreciated - yes, I would compensate the right person - looking for groups or one on one.

2. Amahrix

Amahrix

Read Fooled by Randomness, Black Swan, Antifragile, & Skin in the game; all by Nassim Taleb before you talk or speak to anyone about options. Ignore anyone who tells you to disregard my advice. Start with fooled by randomness and then black swan. Nassim Taleb is options trader so it’s coming from the words of a practitioner.

3. EvanDM

EvanDM

Doesn’t he just buy fat tail hedges?

4. Amahrix

Amahrix

This is the biggest misconception about him.

Remember: Be globally convex, locally concave; if anything.

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

No. He just writes books.

He had a few funds but they all bled to the point of shutting down.

He is the figurehead of a fund called universa that has done well but their returns (as published in the financial press) make no sense.

He is just one options practitioner and by no means the most successful. There are many on here who have earned more wealth trading options than he. He just writes books that make you feel like you are smarter than everyone else because you read his book.