Option Strategy Adjustments

Discussion in 'Options' started by jwcapital, May 8, 2009.

1. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I change my name to put master to annoy the trolls who had been harrassing me.
    The name change didn't cause their behavior.
    Their behavior caused the name change.

I made it clear on each thread I intiated, before the trolls ruined them, that I was no put or option master.
    I was NOT there to answer questions. I was there to share my trades and discuss them. And I was hopeful others would do the same. I think that's a great way to learn and evaluate strategies.
    Too many "general discussions" going on without any specifics.

As for calling people trolls, gody3 admitted he was a troll.
    He attempted to rationalize the reason for becoming one. But that doesn't change the fact that he was one.
    He created that ID to harrass me and disrupt the threads I initated. That is the definition of a troll.
    I don't recall you ever lecturing him or others, for disrupting my threads for sharing and discussing options trades.
    I might have consider your name concerns more seriously, if you had at least attempted to discourage the trolls and/or troll groupies from being so disruptive.
    But I'm not surprised. Even the moderator blamed me for being harrased by gody3 and others.
    Perhaps he doesn't like my name either. :D

#61     May 30, 2009
  2. you name is fine...but you personaly are a putz

#62     May 30, 2009
  3. well,your trade is wrong as of the beggining from my point of view.
    if u are looking for a pull up of 15 points,u shouldnt do OTM covered call on the june contract,but the same on september.
    why?
    first the margin requirement is much smaller,so is the risk.
    with the same amount and risk u' ll open 50% more positions.
    the second thing is,that the gamma of the september calls is smaller than that of the june ones.u' ll make more money from the movement.
    and the last,but not the least is the vega-september calls have bigger premium so if volatility falls,they will lose more value, that the junes.with a 15 points up in ES,the vix will drop between 2and 3 points.why losing money of not making the most?
    so from this 15 point move your total gain will be 100% more,then using the june ones,if u use the same amount of investment.
    i know that your concern is the time decay......so it is simple-when u already have had the move,then close the september ones and open the junes if that is the final purpose of the trade.

to make money u should squeeze all the juice,whenever u have the opportunity to do so.

one of the mistakes that i was doing was the greed for theta and underestimating the power of vega....why not to use them both by paying much less for cost of trade.

besides-great forum....i feel blessed that by founding it.
    please to be excused if i make to much grammatic mistakes-english is not my birth language

#63     May 30, 2009
  4. spindr0

spindr0

Golly gee atticus, what a horrible weekend! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't wait to get home to find out if Putzy had me banished to the "Days Of Our Lives" chat board. Whew! Tough one!

"I'm NOT asking for SPINDRO to lose his ability to post at ET. In fact, I think that would be a mistake."

#64     Jun 1, 2009
  5. spindr0

spindr0

LAST WORD? LOL. Nothing ever shuts you up.

Your revisiionist history is interesting to watch, kind of like rubbernecking at the scene of a horrible accident.

Not that it matters but you have some serious issues comprehending reality. People don't like you wherever you post because well, you're just you. Apart from a misinformed basic understanding of options, you're certifiable.

#65     Jun 1, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

I recall when several years ago when you asked participants on the Yahoo Option BB to vote whether you or I was the one disrupting the boards, suggesting that the one who got the most votes should leave. I was totally in agreement with that concept.

So the vote comes in at about 50 to 2 that you were the problem and that you should depart. At that time you were using 2 handles, naughty_vegas_monkey and monkey_loves_puts, chatting yourself up regularly. That's reasonable since it's always good to agree with yourself, particularly when no one else does. I have to assume that you voted twice for yourself because I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would believe that you were a contributing influence.

Did you leave? Of course not. You continued to annoy, frustrate and harass posters. And eventually they left, in droves.

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you do the same here? We agree to let the moderator ban the IP address of the one with the most votes. Perhaps only votes would be allowed from long term members here. Maybe at least 1 year? Or 2 years? Or 3 years? You can have the honor of choosing your executioners.

Or maybe, I'm really everyone here. I've been creating bogus handles for years and years, posting 100's of posts under each one in anticipation of your arrival here so I could stuff the ballot box. Yeh, that's the ticket. I'm everyone here who disagrees with you.

OTOH, maybe you are just a patholgical liar with a persecution complex...

Feel free to rant away. I've gotta go. I have more handles to create and 1000's of new posts to make so I can be ready in a couple of weeks for your next reincarnation after the vote is tallied, you're banned and you get another IP address. I wanna be everyone else!

LOLOL.

#66     Jun 1, 2009
  7. My comment discussing spindr0's past behavior below:

"He ignored yahoo's warnings to stop disrupting the board and harrassing me and others. After yahoo deleted his disruptive posts, along with thousands of useful and helpful posts, he stopped posting under the SPINDRO name, and began posting under various other names to continue his disruptive behavior.
    He was also very successful at encouraging others there, to disrupt the board, as he did here.
    Disrupting various option boards I and others went to, became a form of entertainment for him and those that followed his example."

Spindr0's reply :

"I recall when several years ago when you asked participants on the Yahoo Option BB to vote whether you or I was the one disrupting the boards, suggesting that the one who got the most votes should leave. I was totally in agreement with that concept.
    So the vote comes in at about 50 to 2 that you were the problem and that you should depart."

That's great "spin", but I obviously would never have suggested any such vote.
    But thank you for confirming the truth of my comments above, regarding your disruptive behavior on yahoo.... just like here.
    BTW, those 2 votes you mentioned,... probably came from yahoo.

Putz Master

#67     Jun 1, 2009
  8. spindr0

spindr0

That's the best you can do? A meek little denial that you would never have suggested any such vote? You're letting us down. We've come to expect grandiose replies about persecution, multiple handles, people resenting your (losing) trades, posters encouraging others to attack you, etc. That was a really pussy whipped denial. Give us a quality rant!

So which is it? The vote on Yahoo never occured? Are you lying? Or are you delusional? I bet everyone here knows the answer, especially the former Yahoo members here.

But wait, it gets better. You deny that a vote occurred but you think that those 2 votes that I mentioned probably came from yahoo. I'm sure you must mean Yahoo participants not Yahoo management because they wouldn't bother voting. They simply destroyed years of your posts.

ROFLMAOPIMP. I definitely need a transalation. Is it that you didn't request a vote but there was one, the two votes came from Yahoo participants and the 50 voters who wanted you to leave were legit? You still look like sh*t at 50 to 2.

And last of all, it's good to see that you're now signing your posts in a way that properly reflects who you are.

#68     Jun 1, 2009
  9. ROFLMAO! Gary, baby. You've out done yourself. You've even got the moderator calling you a fool. lol! Ya know Gary, putz is also a slang term for the male sex organ. So, as you sign off on your ridiculous diatribbles as putz master, it can also be construed as d*ck master!
    :D

#69     Jun 2, 2009
  10. spindr0

spindr0

Putzy, you've done a great job having Yahoo delete the 100's of loser trades and absurd comments that you posted over the past few years. But you forgot about the responses to your posts. They're still out there, attesting to your lies and misinformation. Here's one regarding your request for a vote about your disrupting the Yahoo Option bulletin boards. The link is included for verification:

#70     Jun 2, 2009