Option selling for premium

Discussion in 'Options' started by John9999, Mar 3, 2018.

1. I’ve been careful for almost 7 years. On track for 27% gain this year. Wait, the big February drop didn’t wipe you out? Nickels in front of steamroller assholes? I love y’all!

#71     Mar 5, 2018
  2. Oops.. sorry for hurting your feelings. I know that Sosnoff fanboys are super sensitive. Did you have a chance to read the article I linked? You should.

No, February didn't wipe us out - in fact, our model portfolio was up 3.7%.

But LJM fund and many others who used tastytrade methods were less fortunate.

#72     Mar 5, 2018
  3. ironchef

ironchef

#73     Mar 5, 2018
  4. As far as I know, LJM doesn’t trade according to tastytrade. Why would you assume such a thing. You have no idea how I trade but you could learn a thing or two. Tastytrade got me in the trading game. Now I am a master!

#74     Mar 5, 2018
  5. samuel11

samuel11

:D:D:D

#75     Mar 5, 2018
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  6. LJM preservation and growth Fund was selling naked options. Exactly what tastytrade advocates.

Do you homework Mr. master.

And yes I'm learning everyday. But not from Tom Sosnoff. The guy is refusing to provide his track record for years. So much for transparency.

#76     Mar 5, 2018
    OptionsOptionsOptions likes this.
  7. Capitalize Master, you idiot! Provide your track record, please? Ha! Our not even successful, are you? It’s okay lil boy. Carry on, loser!

#77     Mar 5, 2018
  8. samuel11

samuel11

https://steadyoptions.com/performance/ That's his.

Where is yours?

#78     Mar 5, 2018
  9. Even worse! He’s a newsletter guru! A real 21st century snake oil salesman! Great sales pitch! How much for that dirty little rag?

#79     Mar 5, 2018
  10. samuel11

samuel11

Where is yours?

#80     Mar 5, 2018