Option Scanning Software

Discussion in 'Options' started by beerntrading, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I'm looking for good option scanning software. Willing to pay a pretty penny for a good one, provided it has the features I need. I want something that could scan data as granular as time and sales info--so needs to be something with quite a bit under the hood. Anyone have good scanners they could recommend I take a look at? Full platform, or dedicated software doesn't matter--all I care about is how good the scanner is.

2. Livevolpro offered through the CBOE. Check it out

beerntrading likes this.
  3. Oh, now that does look good. Looks like it does exactly what I need...I'll have to demo that some time when I can get an extra Saturday in the 15-day trial. Thanks for the heads-ups on that one. (And somewhat unfortunately, for me, it looks like the expensive--pro--is indeed the one I want). Thanks!

4. The TT platform from Trading Technologies includes Electronic Eye for scanning the options market and filtering for trade ideas based off your parameters.

eleceeye.png

Baron likes this.
  5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

What're ya scanning *for*, bnt? greeks? spreads? IVs?
    and, are you still on IB?

6. Thanks for the info. But TT is a futures platform isn't it? I should have been clearer. I'm looking for single name equities.

I'm still on IB, and I don't want to leave loose ends laying around in public ;)