Option market a joke

Discussion in 'Options' started by NoMoreOptions, Mar 11, 2004.

1. The option market may not be available in regular hours, especially when the underlyings move big and quick times. Cannot take profit, cannot cut loss. It is a pain in the ass. It is a cancer in the industry.

2. VOLUME

VOLUME

Then don't trade options. Duh.

3. This is why no matter what they say, I never touch options. I seldom make good decisions in my life, but this one is excellent!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

4. vega

vega

For a guy with the name of NOMOREOPTIONS, you seem to start a thread everyday about how much they stuck, like VOLUME said, DON'T TRADE THEM, because you obviously have NO CLUE what you're doing.

Vega:D

5. nitro

nitro

My ET handle should have been, NoMorePostingOnET.

nitro

6. vega

vega

Nitro-

Didn't know you were still alive:p Haven't seen a post in a while. Hope all is going well.

7. nitro

nitro

nitro :D :D

8. I suggest NoMoreTrading to avoid any further losses.

:D

9. vega

vega

I guess we should cut him some slack, the fact that he is not one of "they/us" makes it impossible for him to make money.

10. options can be a blessing or a curse... but the bigger question for one complaining about them, is why trade in the options market? I have decided to start trading the underlying more often than I have traded options over the past years as the cancel fees at IB, and the spreads and the like are indeed an impediment/ hassle at times.

Perfect your technique and abilities so you can use them to your advantage... WHERE suitable.. and then trade them! OR else... stay with the underlying and trade options NO MORE!!

:eek:

regards,

iCE
    :cool:

#10     Mar 11, 2004