Option for OP to ban posters from a thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by studentofthemarkets, Oct 31, 2020.

Should the OP be allowed to block posts/posters?

1. NO. Let the trolls continue and let admin take care of the worst problems.

50.0%
  2. YES. Let the OP control their content.

50.0%
  1. Who lied?

#41     Apr 21, 2021
  2. userque

userque

Wasn't referring to you.

#42     Apr 21, 2021
  3. themickey

themickey

Compare post 28 with 39.

#43     Apr 21, 2021
    userque likes this.
  4. OMG, if he was as thorough with his political mates the world would be a better place... I hope Tao won't get jailed for such outrageous lie.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    #44     Apr 22, 2021
  5. userque

userque

Goes to credibility.

And you're correct, wrt it being a trivial matter.

Never trust/believe people that are willing to toss their credibility in the trash, over trivial matters. Willing to lie, even when it serves no purpose. Those folks lie for the fun of it.

That's my opinion. You can continue to worship him, of course. Free country and all.

#45     Apr 22, 2021
  6. I agree with you in principle. Definitely. But you are very lenient with @Here4money and others. Does that not make you to a hyprocite then? Saying you apply those values in general and apply to all but actually doing differently.

#46     Apr 22, 2021
  7. userque

userque

(Why do I have to keep telling grown men to quote when they are accusing people of shit?) Quote when has H4M lied over some simple shit.

#47     Apr 22, 2021
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

How is this credible and useful feedback for the site owner? Answer? --it's not.

#48     Apr 22, 2021
    userque likes this.
  9. He posts articles that make up lies and distort reality. Most recently his claim that ethnic minorities are somewhat disadvantaged during covid merely because of their ethnic background or race, pointing to racism being the main culprit those minorities allegedly suffer more than the rest. A new term was coined, health equity. Lol

#49     Apr 22, 2021
  10. userque

userque

Quote the post please.

I just realized we aren't in the political arena. You'll have to open an appropriate thread in the political cage; so we can discuss this properly.

#50     Apr 22, 2021