Option for OP to ban posters from a thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by studentofthemarkets, Oct 31, 2020.

Should the OP be allowed to block posts/posters?

1. NO. Let the trolls continue and let admin take care of the worst problems.

50.0%
  2. YES. Let the OP control their content.

50.0%
  1. userque

userque

When did I hurt you?

#31     Apr 19, 2021
  2. I don't feel hurt. I made a statement. A truthful and politically unbiased one.

#32     Apr 19, 2021
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Thank you, sir!

To be clear, using the ignore function isn't what the problem is. Its claiming someone you - yourself - have put on ignore needs their safe space that makes it funny.

#33     Apr 20, 2021
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

which scorned hag is so salty as to necrobump this thread I wonder? It's cuz they're on ignore isn't it? God I love the ignore feature.

#34     Apr 20, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Start a blog, dude.

#35     Apr 20, 2021
  6. userque

userque

#36     Apr 20, 2021
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Beautiful Stranger apparently saw fit to resurrect it. I guess you have him on ignore, too - because he apparently needs a safe space as well? Or something.

#37     Apr 20, 2021
  8. And I respect you for that. We may vehemently disagree on certain issues and you can ignore my posts at your discretion. But you don't pretend other opinions don't exist. I had @Here4money on ignore before because of the constant falsehoods he posted, but removed him (and all others aside trolls) from ignore because I like to know where the other side stands and moves to. Without hope we can as well nuke each other.

#38     Apr 20, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He acts all high and mighty, but he did have me on ignore originally. Then one day he pulled it off and, because I liked it better when he had me on ignore, I put him on ignore :)

There's really no value between our interaction, he and I. I'm sure he'd agree.

#39     Apr 21, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  10. userque

userque

So basically, you lied earlier.

#40     Apr 21, 2021