Optimum number of Monitors ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tradewise, Oct 6, 2005.

1. nitro

nitro

Well, you keep making blanket statements which I know to be false. I am willing to prove it by showing you my statements.

All you keep doing is keep giving bad advice.

nitro

#31     Oct 6, 2005
  2. Exactly.

Our goal is to automate as much of the work as is possible and keep people free to concentrate on those strategies that work the best. Most of the time the strategy can be stated, programmed, and monitored without the need for a person except when the system moves beyond its tolerance.

In other words, most people dont really need a lot of informatiojn clutter if their strategies are sound and developed. If you want 100 monitors and feel like paying for it I say, spend the money ....

#32     Oct 6, 2005
  3. nitro

nitro

Too much information, and that is probably too many - but there is probably someone out there that would prove me wrong.

nitro

#33     Oct 6, 2005
  4. nitro

nitro

That's not what you were saying before. Now you are being more reasonable. although it is still biased and prejudiced. Next time you want to say something, you might want to state that in your experience, that has been what you have found optimal, not what is true for everyone.

nitro

#34     Oct 6, 2005
  5. i think MY penis is bigger than yours but sorry not willing to exchange pics

#35     Oct 6, 2005
  6. Bad advice because it doesn't match your approach ? Hmm ....

Well, I I am sure that people can look into the research and decide if it matters to them or not ....

For us it does: Of course the people that sell hardware probably would agree with you !:D

#36     Oct 6, 2005
  7. nitro

nitro

No, not because it doesn't match my approach, but because you made a blanket statement that is simply false for some of us.

nitro

#37     Oct 6, 2005
  8. nitro/prt give us all a break from your squabbling !!

#38     Oct 6, 2005
  9. Why ? Isn't that the hallmark of ET ? Get into the spirit !:D

#39     Oct 6, 2005
  10. i worked for a while with a well known very successful stock trader on the west coast. he used 3 x 17inch crts and did very well (~1million year). he has used the same set up for years. he was using realtick

#40     Oct 6, 2005