Oprah won't have Palin on her show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fractals 'R Us, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Ha Ha, Democrats know that if they lose just 10% of the black vote they are toast. Oprah won't have Sarah Palin on her show and she would not have Clarence Thomas on when his book was out. These Democrats are nothing if not the minions of the black voters in the USA. They also are their captors, Rev. Jackson and Obama are civil rights attorneys... the net effect of civil rights attorneys is to keep blacks from employment in the private sector and keep them on the Federal reservation.... Ha Ha, Oprah, slave owner.....

2. Where is the fairness doctrine when you need it.

3. Oprah voted for bush

TWICE.

Guess she knows she fucked up and is now in repentance

4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

I doubt that Jackson is an attorney.

Law school and the bar exam require actual work.

5. The item in today’s Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over." — Oprah Winfrey, September 5, 2008

Barack Obama has appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" twice to discuss his books, once in January 2005 and once in October 2006. Both of Senator Obama's appearances were made before he announced his candidacy and he has not appeared since.

http://www.oprah.com/article/pressroom/pressrelease/20080905_orig_palin

If some of you crackers haven't figured it out yet, that's called integrity.

6. we know that crackers are the dumbest creatures on terra firma.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Remember the old days when Obama wasn't black enough for the regular Democrats to vote for him. Remember when most Black leaders supported Hillary.

Then Oprah when on the campaign trail fo Obama.
    Oprah, the magic woman, suddenly made Obama more Black.

Are Blacks that dumb that they need the OK from a talk show host to accept a blackman

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Given the Klangirl John McCain chose for his running mate, why on Earth would Blacks not support Obama ... or any Democrat for that matter??

9. Alaskans says Sarah Palin is a racist, sexist, vindictive and mean

So why did they vote for her?

10. because most alaskans are crackers and part of the KKK

#10     Sep 6, 2008