Opps. Elizabeth Warren May Be Going To The Big House - Not The Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

And now she's in the movies.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ShDvf4QWrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#31     Sep 25, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

As with just about everything that the Right throws against the wall, you can guess at its composition.

#32     Sep 25, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Brass do you advocate.. faking your minority status to get ahead.

#33     Sep 25, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

I've seen it said (including earlier in this thread) that she is doing a good job so if she did fake her status, it's OK. I personally think it's NOT OK if she did. If she did fake it, was it at someone else's expense? The fact that she's doing a good job is not a justification, unless you practice "the ends justify the means".

The sad thing about it to me is that I know a fairly conservative individual that is willing to overlook her little white lie (if there is one) because he is happy with her work. It saddens me because it is more evidence of what is wrong with the politicians, the bankers, the media, and beyond. NO FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY.

#34     Sep 25, 2012
  5. She was caught red handed {cherokee talk} practicing the law w/o a license and it's no big deal.

As always, the elites of the law are weighing in and assuring us that she did nothing wrong since she was only "dabbling" in the law, and not practicing it.

They say it with a straight face, too.

Of course they will be vindicated in their predictions because there isn't anyone among us who actually believes the mass bar will do anything. Since she works tirelessly for those who have been denied their rightful dues because of their race, sex, etc, all is forgiven. Natch

Is it possible her mother told her long ago that she's a lawyer? Hey, the story worked before.

I've just got one thing to say to Ms Warren.

<b>I've got whiskey!</b>

#35     Sep 25, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No doubt she does, by your liberal standards. But then most liberal women are butt ugly anyway.

For those of us who enjoy and admire beautiful women, not so much.

Or maybe you're hoping she lie to you as well. Maybe tell you how "big" you are.
    :)

#36     Sep 25, 2012
  7. jem

jem

bump... where are you now brass?

#37     Sep 26, 2012
  8. -1

(s)he is a typical lib, with her mind on spending OPM as she sees fit. Anyone can do this and probably better than most libs.. according to their track record. That she lied for personal gain and is still running with it should tell any rational person that she is UNTRUSTWORTHY.

#38     Sep 26, 2012
  9. + 1 no way she ever looked good :D

#39     Sep 26, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Yes, every Wednesday at 2 PM. Check your local listings for details.

#40     Sep 26, 2012