Opps. Elizabeth Warren May Be Going To The Big House - Not The Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you seen this butt ugly bitch? I think I can safely say no one here, on the right anyway, wants to even see her naked. Let alone penetrate her.

#21     Sep 24, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Bong, if you find one, please send her my way.
    I been looking for one for years.

#22     Sep 24, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

#23     Sep 24, 2012

4. +1

#24     Sep 25, 2012
  5. Will do! lol

#25     Sep 25, 2012
  6. jem

jem

this is what is annoying about the left.

Warren is a liar, who pretended she was a minority to get ahead.
    She is untrustworthy and not fit for public service.

#26     Sep 25, 2012
  7. Compare the hysterical reactions to that dope Atkins in Missouri to the reactions to Warren. The republicans officially disowned Adkins, pretty much everyone called on him to drop out of the race, etc and all for an offhand comment .

Warren lied about being an Indian, clearly to benefit herself through affirmative action. You'd think democrats of all people would be livid about that, but the possibility of a Senate seat trumps decency, just like it did with Clinton. Now she is at least coloring very close to the lines on an issue important to lawyers, who pretty much are the heart of the democrat party.

#27     Sep 25, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Quite so. And at 63, I think she looks quite good.

[​IMG]

#28     Sep 25, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Warren is a Typical democrat/liberal, wants to make lots of rules that only apply to everyone else, and doesnt want to follow them herself.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dN2FGuYgtlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Sep 25, 2012
  10. Would hate to see her taken down by an error in judgement, if that turns out to be what it was. However, I have seen lawyer ads in some States that come out and say they are only licensed in other States, not sure about how that is supposed to work.

#30     Sep 25, 2012