Opposite you....

Discussion in 'Journals' started by sandp500trader, Aug 31, 2018.

1. A fun, good natured attempt to take opposite trades. Starts Monday. Here's how it works. You post your before the fact trade with a set stop and target. I'll take the exact opposite. It's a fun way to see who will win. The trade obviously has to be set before the fact, this is important, no after the fact trades.

VixTraderdf likes this.
  2. Lee-

Lee-

Will you be doing equity options and will you route to the exchange of my choosing? If so, I'll gladly tell you which trades I'm doing ahead of time so that you can do the opposite. ;)

rb7 likes this.
  3. 2rosy

2rosy

every day I buy a 30 delta SPY 1 month put. no stops. sell on expiration. feel free to take the opposite :sneaky:

4. Sure, we're starting on Monday. So just post a before the fact trade. Options are bit tricky, just make sure the trade could actually get filled at the price. Sometimes the spread can be pretty big.

5. Actually, if you want to start today, I don't see why not.

6. You know what would make this a lot of fun. If we had some gurus who mentor and/ or run a trading room. If they would come on this thread, that would be really awesome. Pretty please. This is a great opportunity to show the a lot of potential customers how good you are.

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

If you are trading Monday get them in before 1:00pm

8. Oh, right, I forgot about Labor day.

9. deaddog

deaddog

Forgot about the long weekend. I'll post my trade for Tuesday some time over the weekend.

10. Here we go.... CGC Sept $45c for 3.80...I'll go long and give you the Ask.

#10     Aug 31, 2018