Opportunity Knocks- ANF

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Well that's the problem with these well run hedge funds-- they wrap up these meetings pretty quick.

I'm now in the deep end with REDF I'm in the shallow pool with ISIS & REFR (small online positions) ~ stoney

#11     Jul 11, 2007
  2. REDF bull flagging again & may not be done yet!!+$3 here... my God where is the love?

#12     Jul 11, 2007
  3. +4.10...awesome call Stoney.

#13     Jul 11, 2007
  4. REDF rocking!!!

Secondary plays....SIFY, IIJI, CHINA.

#14     Jul 11, 2007
  5. Yikes Longhorns you have been flying under the radar those are some past names from my camp!

Ok here is where we have to ask ourselves. Do we go for the whole BIDU feeling. The GOOGLE feeling do we just let it ride? Can REDF do that?

I think yes. The very top trend line runs smack into $55.00. Secondary- $33. Swing trade take your pofits @ $25. Tough call. But I'm inclined to let her rip this volume is the heaviest in a long time this is for real>> we caught a dragon by the tail! ~ SI

#15     Jul 11, 2007
  6. topdown

topdown

Stoney moves the markets once again. Your original post here at 12:31, REDF was right at 20.00. And then it immediately took off. No news that I can find, so I figure it just must have been your post. You got the power!

Did I get in - of course not. I just watched it go through 21 saying, I'll buy on a pull back. Went through 22, saying to myself, "man is this overbought". Slammed through 23, "fuuuuuck".

When will I learn to just buy on your call and stop this nagging desire to do my own DD?

GREAT CALL.

#16     Jul 11, 2007
  7. If You Missed REDF yesterday this might be a plan of action... I expect the stock to gap up again to the $25 area before a sharp pullback. Basically if you believe that this 13 MONTH basing pattern EXPLOSIVE breakout is for REAL>> I would not hesitate today to climb on board @ $22.50. Upward Target Extreme Now Reads $65!!!!!! But more and more when I close my eyes I see REDF $31.70- $33.00 come across my mind.

Speaking of my mind. You guys ought to know by now I like to use music when I need a good kick in the ass and lately I've been going through a big life change and I need more confidence in everything. I've been listening over and over to a new song Jimmy Cliff:
    " If I Follow My Mind. " Now I wanted to print the lyrics here but Mr. Cliff's estate is wrapped tighter than an applebottom. Just find it and play it... There is great wisdom there to be found as applied to stocks!

~ stoney

#17     Jul 12, 2007

8. NICE CALL LONGHORNS SIFY ON A TEAR IN THE PRE!

>>SIFY +84c or 8% Thedy have a MSFT announcement REDF continuing to rock as well! SI

#18     Jul 12, 2007
  9. jazzsax

jazzsax

Nice call on ANF....

Up $4.97 in pre...

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Abercombie & Fitch (ANF) said Thursday its June same-store sales rose 2%.

Analysts polled by Thomson Financial had espected the figure to drop 2.8%.

Total June sales rose 21%.

#19     Jul 12, 2007
  10. jazz is this a joke?

If not I'm going off to a workout with a big smile.
    First time ever!

>>> Ok I'm on a roll...... EMC looks AWFULLY GOOD under $20!!!! ~ stoney

#20     Jul 12, 2007