Oppinion On Solars?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hottpotat0, Feb 15, 2008.

1. wow guys thanks great informative posts-hope to see more funds take notice and get on board for the long run up instead of this up down ordeal-will read the latest posts several times and hope i am not too late-i am long YGE AKNS and CSUN-maybe i picked wrong players cause they are down-hope not for long
    thanks again stoney and friends-T

#11     Feb 21, 2008
  2. jazzsax

jazzsax

was in and out of EMKR and JASO.

Holding both a bit now...

#12     Feb 21, 2008
  3. LOVE CSUN under $7

#13     Feb 21, 2008
  4. Any insight into the STP HOKU deal? I don't get how lending HOKU money to build a plant will benefit STP yet its stock is
    taking off ...now anyway ...tuesday.

#14     Feb 26, 2008
  5. look into JASO

they have earnings on march 12

What do you guys think?

#15     Feb 26, 2008
  6. jazzsax

jazzsax

looking for the report, but supposedly the bastards at B of A changed some ratings this morning, affecting JASO, SOLF, TSL, YGE...

Haven't seen it in my news though. ANyone have copies?

#16     Feb 27, 2008
  7. all of them dogging-AKNS pierced its 200 DMA ($6.14)today with that morning move to $5.90-we will see if it holds above-last time next day rally and start of next leg(short lived) up after such a big drop-will market allow the same this time around??? that is what i want to know or are there downgrades coming for sector and just rampant profit taking on every rally??? i am confused and sitting on heavy paper loss :( just impatient to see move up

#17     Feb 27, 2008
  8. Don't have the report but heres the downgrade for yge - it was on my watch list ..
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ud?s=YGE

#18     Feb 27, 2008
  9. :( :( :(

#19     Feb 28, 2008
  10. #20     Feb 28, 2008