OPM, Firm Money, liscencing.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trading_time, Mar 7, 2012.

  1. I have approached a few firms, and they seem to like what they see. However I am being told I must be a US citizen and get my licensing to trade their money.

    My question to people in the "know" are there any exemptions to the two above requirements. "US Citizen, and Licensing"?

    I was reading some of the NFA rules and one exemption was if it was family money, but that does not apply here. Is there any other exemptions that the general public does not know about?

    Feel free to email me off list..