Opinions turn favorable on health care plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Mar 23, 2010.

1. LOL :D

#11     Mar 23, 2010
  2. interesting ...

people enjoy the prospect of free shit

you're a fucking leech, and you know it, just admit it

#12     Mar 23, 2010
  3. I don't blindly accept statements from liberal advocacy groups when they fly in the face of the obvious.

#13     Mar 24, 2010
  4. Well, now even the old people are liberal.:eek:

#14     Mar 24, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

The bills from your fucking 8 years of Bush and Cheney aren't paid yet. We'll still be paying for that shit for decades.

#15     Mar 24, 2010
  6. No argument here, this nation has been on the downward slope since FDR. However, your american idol, Mr. Obama, is hell bent on topping all of them.

What do you think the reaction from the "true believers" will be when "christmas" never comes ?

#16     Mar 24, 2010
  7. But you blindly accept the focus group tested phrases of Frank Luntz. Those you use every day all the time when they fly in the face of the obvious. You still have no ability to construct your own thoughts or your own vocabulary.

Years later...I STILL laugh at you.

#17     Mar 24, 2010
  8. Now there's a piece of shit for you. fdr makes obama look like a choir girl, unfortunately obama is heaping onto Fascist Dickwad Roosevelt's legacy.

#18     Mar 24, 2010
  9. I really wish FDR had lived longer.I agree what FDR wanted to do is nothing compared to Obama.I like the fact that FDR didn't waste time with that bipartisan bullshit,we were doing it his way...period

#19     Mar 24, 2010
  10. Well of course, you loony tunes leftist's never met a dictator you didn't like.

#20     Mar 24, 2010