Opinion: Rudy Giuliani is is hands down the best choice for 2008

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProfLogic, Feb 10, 2007.

1. No confusion here sleepy. It was dinner conversation.

#11     Feb 11, 2007
  2. All one needs to do is look at what he did to clean up New York crime and corruption and did it with the support of both Dems and Repub's. The only groups that don't care for him are the atheists and the media . . . go figure. Considering who has thrown their hat in the ring, so far it's a no brainer.

#12     Feb 11, 2007
  3. That's like comparing Ali to Tyson.

#13     Feb 11, 2007
  4. Your post appeared more like an after dinner belch than a dinner conversation...

#14     Feb 11, 2007
  5. Rudy is for less taxes, more freedom, TIGHT BORDERS and isn't a personal fan of the "Bush" doctrine. Being informed is a wonderful thing for those of us that are interested.

#15     Feb 11, 2007
  6. Having blinders on is a necessary thing for Rudy followers...

#16     Feb 11, 2007
  7. So who is your choice?

#17     Feb 11, 2007
  8. I'll ask you the same question sleepy, Who is your choice then?

#18     Feb 11, 2007
  9. K-Rock

K-Rock

At the moment the only republican I like is Chuck Hagel; and the Dems I would like to see a Gore/Obama ticket.

#19     Feb 11, 2007
  10. Okay Dopey...

I have not seen them all in a debate against each other yet, I haven't seen how they handle the meat grinder of a run for president yet, I am not voting in a primary tomorrow, and the general election is nearly 2 years away...so why decide now and close off my mind to what any candidate has to say?

Now, this kind of common sense don't seem to apply to the Kool Aid drinkers...

No, I am not a follower of anyone who is running for president, though I think Richardson would do a decent job and could reach a lot of bases if he had the financial backing. I like Evan Bayh, who dropped out, and Chuck Hagel appears to be a straight shooter. Rudy is either a fake moderate or a fake conservative, but either way, like his west coast counterpart Ahnold, he is a fake looking for love in all the wrong places...and is just acting a part to get elected.

Rudy lost any credibility IMO as he was sucking up to Bush for years just to get some face time...

What the hell, throw some money at Rudy if he is some hero you worship, I don't care, it will help stimulate the economy...

#20     Feb 11, 2007