Operation Wetback

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Nov 13, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
    citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs
    for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
    done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs..

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today? If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter 'Operation
    Wetback', into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

A backbone!

Which is in large part why it won't happen with Obama Bin Lyin' in the White House.

3. I watched a deal about that on the History channel about a year or so ago.

John

4. It would be interesting to see who would oppose a program like this.

5. Ricter

Ricter

So, the returning troops of WWII picked onions and otherwise took in the nation's harvest? They worked for less than minimum wage? That was mighty generous of them.

6. It won't happen today.
    The illegals will be given citizenship very soon by THE JOKER BO.
    The voting base is of hispanics is too powerful that neither political party can alienate them. If the Republicans push cracking down on illegals they will lose the hispanic vote and office.

7. And Reagen gave them amnesty. And then George H.W. Bush gave them more amnesty.

Man I do miss backbone!

EDIT: I often said that the I didn't leave the Republicans....they left me.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's never too late to start growing one, the republicans I mean.

9. Boehner (who by the way was part of mutiny ousting Newt) and Kantor are your little sprouts. Let's see how the wee ones grow.