"Operation Weback"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Mar 7, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

lol

Then perhaps Mexicans should pick in Mexico? And Americans can get "on the job" training? :D

#21     Mar 7, 2012
  2. Achilles, talking about it and doing it are two different things. Go tell the farmer he needs to be the first one to go bankrupt and lose his land and all his possessions doing things right to prove a point and help change America. You wouldn't do it and neither will the farmer. The employers are doing what it takes to survive just like the workers are, unless big government changes things, everything will remain the same and it isn't the workers or employers fault, it's just the way it is man.

#22     Mar 7, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Who's blaming it on the little guy? I'm not.

Fortune 100 lobbied to pass MFN status for China. Middle and small business have to play ball, or get wiped out. I agree. It's a problem of regulatory capture by huge business. Most Americans want change, but Congress won't allow it. They're totally bought and paid for. Hell, we're in the middle of a Terror War, and they won't even shut down the border.

#23     Mar 7, 2012
  4. Just a figure of speech. For my small business it would increase my income significantly if they got serious on illegal labor. My guys have their green cards, I already pay top dollar for labor and if all my competition had to do the same the prices would go way up, and so would my bottom line. But I realize things are what they are and I have to compete in the market I'm in, not the market I wish was.

#24     Mar 7, 2012
  5. And what is your business: cleaning toilettes, hookers, ...? You call that a business?

#25     Mar 7, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Did a mod take the "T" out of "Wetback" in the title? I didn't know that was a dirty word. What's next on the censorship list "illegal" or "alien"? What gives?

#26     Mar 7, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, they did. Geigh.

They deleted another post of mine in the remote viewing thread. I basically said it was demonic. Interesting.

#27     Mar 7, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We've got a new command directive, replace "wetback" with "displaced non-citizen entity" and replace "search & destroy" with "sweep & clear". :D

#28     Mar 7, 2012
  9. Considering the profane and vulgar language and slurs in the P&R forum, it's hard to understand why they'd be upset by wetback.

#29     Mar 7, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Lol

#30     Mar 7, 2012