Opera browser

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Toonces, May 30, 2005.

1. Costs money though.
    Gave up my Opera for Firefox. Like Ffx better.

#11     May 31, 2005
  2. i disagree... opera is the BEST.

the only problem is that it doesnt work... always crashing.

but all the features u see in firefox are immitations or copies from opera...

it's like a benz. has all the features but not reliable.

#12     May 31, 2005
  3. Rem

Rem

#13     Jun 2, 2005
  4. I downloaded Opera in one Computer...Easy to use and install..I will download Firefox next week....

#14     Jun 2, 2005
  5. how can you prove opera is more secure? not alot of people wants to spend time to exploit a browser with deminishing popularity.

this is exactly why people say how secure macs are. they are increasingly being exploited by hackers, because of its increasing popularity.

#15     Jun 2, 2005
  6. moo

moo

Opera is BY FAR the best browser I have ever used. It's the fastest, has the most features and is probably the most secure as well. And it is only getting better, the new version 8 came out recently.

AND IT DOES NOT COST A PENNY, if you can tolerate the single line of Google-style ads, which are actually even useful. If you want to get rid of the ads you can pay the small price to support this wonderful piece of software.

#16     Jun 2, 2005
  7. Funny thing about this browser is that it stopped working on my puter and I really don't know why. It loads Yahoo main page in like a minute, no kidding on my part. It used to work very well in the past and I used it for many months, but now I cannot. Any idea what might be wrong?

#17     Jun 2, 2005
  8. great tool!
    :D

#18     Jun 2, 2005
  9. When you are finished browsing
    with Opera or Firefox, how can you
    erase the history of all the website
    you visited ?

Which browser of the 2 offers the best
    cleaning of the history ?

I don't want my girlfriend to know
    all the erotic websites I visited.

:D

#19     Jun 2, 2005
  10. dally25

dally25

Mozilla has same option. You can open several sites in same browser with different tabs

#20     Jun 4, 2005