Openning Day trading office in Orlando

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by allbusiness, Nov 10, 2005.

1. I visited the website and noticed the "hot link" in the middle of the page.
    Funny, I thought that was unusual to not to identify what the link is for - and good old experience screamed - "DON'T CLICK ON IT!!!!"
    So I pass - only to return to the message board and then find your head's up on page two!
    Thanks for satisfying my lingering curiosity!

#11     Nov 12, 2005
  2. wow...now one has any faith anymore....Spammer......? what am I trying to sell..... :confused:

All of that information on me is public for a reason...

As said before, I live in Miami Beach and am moving to Orlando December 1st. I purchased a historic home in downtown Orlando (After I close Dec 1, you can probably dig up that info too).

With regards to the black box link on my site, it used to say "October Earnings Calendar" but I forgot to remove the link form the box.....thank you for bringing it to my attention...I'll remove it today...

I don't know what to tell you guys...I work with a trader now on Lincoln road and am moving to Orlando and was hoping to rent a larger office that a bunch of traders could chip in to cover the cost.

If I received a good response, I would possible buy the space, and rent out office space and cubical space for $250 (cubical) $400 (internal office) and provide Internet and cable with that.....

...I figured it would be nice to be surrounded by like minded people or others whom I could learn from.

Also, maybe in the future we could all work with the same clearing house and receive better rates as a group. (I am with RML now and pay $3.95 per equity trades..and receive rebates when I add liquidity...so I do not need others for good rates).

....just a thought.....but wow...seems like it will be harder then I thought.

Mark

:confused:

P.S.....if you want more info on me:

5'9" , about 165lbs, shoe size 10.5, waist 30.......

......If I missed anything let me know....

#12     Nov 12, 2005
  3. 420 Lincoln Rd? Place called Assent?

#13     Dec 1, 2005
  4. he's probably moving into his house today..... won't be available for comment - my guess

#14     Dec 1, 2005
  5. You are right....my move yesterday was a nightmare...it took the movers 7 hours to get to Orlando from south beach (it is only 3.5 hours normally).

My office I used on Lincoln Road was just an office building...not trading firm. The office was across from NEXXT Cafe.

As of now, I will be working out of my house until I get settled and find an office.

M

#15     Dec 2, 2005

6. How's it going?

#16     Dec 9, 2005
  7. Things are starting to settle down. I am looking forward to get an office. Working out of the house is nice, but I like to separate...I find myself cleaning out gutters during lunch.

#17     Dec 12, 2005
  8. I moved into an office in Downtown (Orange and Wall) 5 months ago, but am now moving to Lake Mary because I am finally getting private capital, and they want me working out of their office.

Hopefully within the next 12 months I will have a Hedge Fund together.

#18     Nov 13, 2006
  9. nlslax

nlslax

Good job.

Where in LM are you? I'm looking for space there myself.

Feel free to private message me.

#19     Nov 13, 2006
  10. It is in a private company, so there is no space available...sorry

#20     Nov 14, 2006