Opening up a Whites only pizza shop in AZ question.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Now that SB1062 is passing, there should no problem opening up a Whites only Pizza restaurant correct?

The law does not specify who you could deny services or goods to. I suspect a Whites only restaurant would get lots of business as well for those who wish to eat pizza with their own race.

2. what about a mexicans only restaurant, would you care? would you throw temper tantrums and run to the courts to make them open their doors to whites? would you sue?

OR would you just go on living your life like a rational person who understands liberty, even though you don't like the result in this specific instance.

3. Mexicans, blacks, and other "minorities" police their own areas.
    If whitey goes where he isn't welcome, he gets robbed and beaten.

Of course this goes mostly unreported due to the disgusting liberal media.

If whitey so much as blinks at a minority wrong, it's front page news for weeks.

4. I dunno about them policing 'their' areas, I've lived in a couple of minority neighborhoods and while i did catch dirty looks from some of the locals, i never had any problems. Then again it wasn't like the south side of chicago or anything like that.

as for the double standard, yeah it is unbearable. last night i was watching tv trying to sleep and i came across this show on discovery or something. I only saw part of the last segment but apparently, the whole show is this black douche driving around the country looking for 'white-only towns' and telling one sided stories about blacks getting railroaded by evil whitey. I'm dead serious, couldn't fucking believe it. Imagine if that was a white guy looking for racist blacks (like a network would produce that show)!?

5. Great another KKK thread, just what ET needed.

6. great another irrelevant post from bigarrow, just what ET needed.

7. 2. Under current Arizona law, if a business wanted to discriminate against gays, they would not need this bill to be passed to do so. It is not currently illegal for a business to deny service to someone because they are gay. Some cities in Arizona have ordinances against it but there is no state law against it. If business owners in Arizona wanted to deny service to gays, they could do so in most of the state under current law.

3. Even though business owners across most of Arizona (and much of the United States) have the right to deny service to gays, they are not doing so. Opponents of the bill claim it would usher in an era of "Jim Crow for gays," in which gays would be denied service at businesses across the state. If business owners really wanted to do this, though, they could already be doing it. The bill does not make that more or less likely. Business owners do not want to deny service to gays. This is not because they fear government sanction. Rather, it is because: 1) Their religious, ethical or moral beliefs tell them it is wrong to deny service; and/or, 2) the profit motive - turning away customers is no way to run a business.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/issue-analysis-arizona-bill-does-not-give-businesses-license-to-discriminate-against-gays-115093/

8. Tom B

Tom B

Your ridiculous scenario is a violation of federal law. Also, I doubt that this bill will be signed into law.

9. Put your hood back on piggy and get back to your hate talk.

10. what hate talk you tard?

#10     Feb 25, 2014