Opening prop in Russia - business proposal

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by trader258741369, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Gentlemen,
    I’m presenting you a business proposal.
    The content of a proposition is an establishing of a proprietory trading firm in Russia. The niche of propriatory trading firm here is not saturated, it’s vacant. There are only four proprietory trading firm operating in such a big country like Russia. Traders of the these firms are overwhelmingly students of universities and they trade firm’s capital.
    I propose you an opportunity to expand your business. I see the model of our parthenrship as follows: I organize and maintain trading floor in one of the leading economic university of Moscow, I take all expenses for computer equipment, rent payments, Internet, etc. I do broad hiring among the best students for the trader positions, I teach them and do daily administrating of the office. From your side I expect to get successful trading strategies to train traders and trading accounts (Your risks are minimal because only you will manage them and do the risk management).
    There are thousands of intelligent, enthusiastic and purposeful students in this university. The education level in Russia is one of the world’s best. On the other hand level of the living in Russia is much lower than in USA. So traders will strive to work in such firm for gainful (for firm) conditions.
    Taking in account all aforesaid it would be very profitable to establish a branch of your firm or new firm here in Russia.
    If you are interested or have any questions don’t hesitate to write me.

P. S. Please copy this text if you are interested in (it can be removed).
    Propt@inbox.ru