Opening my own Office.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Randomjoey, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Random, are your boys going to be trading with their own bankroll? I've heard the ladies in Belfast are exceptional creatures! Best of luck.

#21     Apr 22, 2008
  2. I will be sourcing all the funding for the accounts but i may take a small deposit against losses. and yes they are although many of them are exceptional for the wrong reasons.

#22     Apr 22, 2008
  3. Yes, but to misquote Oscar Wilde being exceptional is always right!

#23     Apr 22, 2008
  4. Joey it looks like doors are opening for ya!
    Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat! Ádh mór ort!
    (Good Luck!)

#24     Apr 22, 2008
  5. Thanks for the support, its good to see not everyone on here is a cynic as some would have you believe.

#25     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Well the business will be officially registered on may 5th all things going well, looks like im about to pass the point of no return. All this means i had to come up with a company name, not wanting to go down the gerneric route of "INSERT ADJECTIVE Trading" as so many do i came up with simply "8.5.8" I realise it has absoluytly no efffect on the outcome of the business' success i would still like an opinon or two. What do y'all think?

#26     Apr 29, 2008
  7. Thats not enough. Why don't you share more of your fantasies with us?

#27     Apr 29, 2008
  8. fantasy and lse.

sounds pretty.

#28     Apr 29, 2008
  9. What i meant to say was the business will be registered from 8th of may hence the 8.5.8, as for "fantasy and lse" thanks for the input but pretty isnt one of the factors im looking for in a name.

#29     Apr 30, 2008
  10. I am not trying to be an ass, but that name 8.5.8 kind of sounds like the name for a day when there was a big terrorist attack.

#30     Apr 30, 2008