Opening a prop branch office.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SWScapital, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Right now i`m at the preliminary research phase of opening a prop office. It is something that has interested me for a few years. I love running a business and have been trading for awhile. I`m fully licensed RR and principal and have been on and off the St for 10 years. Only in trading the last 5. This may be a natural progression for me. Nothing over the top, i`m thinking about an office built for 10 traders and one manager(me). An existing prop shop that has the ability to provide back office would be the only option. I have capital, but not enough to create my own BD with a clearing agreement, full staff, etc

So, can anybody suggest firms that offer branch office opportunities? Or maybe someone who has gone down this road with some suggested do`s and dont`s would be helpful.

Feel free to PM.

2. As noted in the banners above, we are opening new affiliates all the time.

www.stocktrading.com/locations.html

Don

3. What happened to the others posts that were here?

4. Bright (rightfully) probably said to Baron, "hey, I'm the guy who's paying to give this type of solicitation."

5. razor99

razor99

i think Assent would be very good..they are among the best in my view...i do trade with them so my opinion may be biased but they are very good.

6. Fair enough.

7. Thanks for the response.

8. I said nothing, I know nothing, sorry to dash the conspiracy, LOL.

Don

9. Just watchin' your back, big guy.:)