Opening a account

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by enix, Aug 8, 2008.

1. enix

enix

I'm getting ready to open a Futures account with Mirus Futures and was wondering if any of you had any pro or cons with the clearing firm options they give, Dorman Trading and Rosenthal Collins Group. Are they both solid company's to got with?

Or which would be better for me i'm going to open a account with about $20k and being new to futures going to be pretty low volume at first like 1-3 trades a day. and I am interested in the one that would work best with ninja trader and zen fire as well.

2. I think Baron has created something here. I wonder if this is how the USA Today started. These kinds of posts are everywhere.

3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is a premier NinjaTrader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

4. This cookie cutter response brought to you by...

[​IMG]

5. If you put the crown on the bear you have the king of the bears.:D