Openecry commissions ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by fluttrader, Mar 3, 2008.

1. lol, it's no joke.

No link but when you sign up for their demo you can request a quote.

Yes I did. They were about the same most of the time. There were times ecry updated faster and vice versa, but they are very close imo

#31     Mar 7, 2008
  2. Truff

Truff

nothing compares to zenfire. Its the fastest most reliable data feed out there, second to none. I have seen them all.

#32     Mar 7, 2008
  3. Ecry has gotten faster over the past yr. You might be surprised if you compare them now.

Rates link
    http://www.openecry.com/rates/rates.cfm

#33     Mar 7, 2008
  4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Agreed

I've tried both. Nothing compares to Zen-Fire

#34     Mar 7, 2008
  5. timedraft

timedraft

Spent the whole day trying the OEC demo. Liked it a lot. However, twice during the day the application froze to the point that I had to close and fire it off again. During the last two hours of trading, the apps was giving me mini-freezes continuously... Putting off opening an account with them.

#35     Mar 7, 2008
  6. It may have been due to the CME outage, everyone had problems this afternoon with quotes.

#36     Mar 7, 2008
  7. timedraft

timedraft

Perhaps. Still I hope the tonight's firewall change someone mentioned yesterday would resolve the issues that some folks in this thread seem to have experienced for a while.

#37     Mar 7, 2008

8. I thought I was having a problem again with OEC data.
    I then went to a chat and talked to a trader who was online with a group of traders, all experienced the freeze up this afternoon on different data feeds due to a widespread data problem.

So I am still waiting till this weekend passes to see if the issue is resolved with the firewall problem on OEC.

#38     Mar 7, 2008
  9. ryank

ryank

I was just told by OEC via chat that the problem with the DOM freezing has been fixed. We will see when there is real volume tomorrow during regular hours.

#39     Mar 9, 2008
  10. Thanks, great news. I look forward to a fix on this problem.

#40     Mar 9, 2008