Open Your NinjaTrader Account with Only $400 in April!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NinjaTrader_Comm, Apr 10, 2019.

1. NinjaTrader_Comm

NinjaTrader_Comm ET Sponsor

[​IMG]
    NinjaTrader is making it even easier to get into the trading action in April.

For a limited time, you can open & fund a new futures brokerage account with ONLY $400!

With $50 day trading margins available for Micro contracts and deep discount commissions, now is the ideal time to build experience trading these popular CME Group contracts.

LEARN MORE

Why Trade Futures with NinjaTrader?
    • FREE Platform included with brokerage account
    • Unlimited simulated trading with live futures market data
    • Clear savings through discount commissions
    • Low day trading margins including $50 for Micros and only $500 for ES
    Questions
    Contact us at 1.800.496.1683 or brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com.

Program Requirements
    • Account must be opened & funded in April 2019 with $400 minimum
    Futures and Forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.View Full Risk Disclosure.

2. NinjaTrader_Comm

Only 7 days left to open an account with only $400! If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at 1.800.496.1683 or at brokeragesales@ninjatrader.com before April 30th!

3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

How does this platform compare to TD Ameritrade?

4. NinjaTrader_Comm

5. ronblack

ronblack

I'm glad developers of DLPAL soft just updated their product for v8 code output so now I can do the account as before I had to use another product. NT8 is the best I have used so far.

NinjaTrader_Comm likes this.