Open source library for the Interactive broker

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Xraptor, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Xraptor

Xraptor

it's desirable C# but a trading framework created on other program languages (С,С++.Java) interesting too.

#11     Jul 21, 2015
  2. You mufta sure Russian mob you fx exposure developer Cyprus fuxx tsa Russian trade want developer your English shix you learn fuxxing English first before demanding? Is that what you mean? ;)

#12     Jul 21, 2015
  3. Xraptor

Xraptor

Main that your mufta sure ...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    #13     Jul 21, 2015
  4. It might be helpful to list the projects you have found and why they don't meet your needs so others can take that into account when making suggestions...

#14     Jul 22, 2015
  5. Xraptor

Xraptor

Now I found only two:

1. the LEAN ( quantconnect.com ) shortcomings: a connector IB is working via website quantconnect.com, even live trading

2. the StockSharp ( stocksharp.ru ) shortcomings: too much bugs, some parts code is invisible

advantages: trade tools, indicators, possibility make a testing, multicharts and live trading to a few brokers

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    #15     Jul 22, 2015
  6. Xraptor

Xraptor

I think projects kind of the LEAN must be more dozen but I can't at the internet found not one list of open source trading platforms if do you have or know the list please will share it

#16     Jul 23, 2015
  7. google "tradelink" and access the old repository which is still floating around. It contains everything that you need but you also need to put in some of your own work. There is nothing out there for free that provides all you need. Put in realistic expectations and you get what you need.

#17     Jul 24, 2015
  8. Xraptor

Xraptor

Yeah now our talk going to the point, it is exactly what me need

#18     Jul 28, 2015
  9. That's exactly what you need. With a better attitude I am sure you would have received a lot more help. But you choose to remain an asswipe. I am out of here. Good luck.

#19     Jul 28, 2015
  10. Xraptor

Xraptor

Who is born a fool is never cured. :)
    Turn on your mind that not to be as a victim of propaganda who writing some nonsense. Good luck

#20     Jul 29, 2015